1 (One) 3ml Teeth Remineralization & Desensitizing Gel
1 (One) 3ml Remineralization syringes
Allows the enamel to actively remineralize itself in the presence of fluorides, calcium and phosphate.
Revitalize enamel after the Teeth Bleaching process
Strengthens tooth enamel
Proven to remineralize small invisible lesions
Made in the United States
sodium phosphate tribasic
pH controlled with phosphoric acid
Desensitize Gel Instructions:
1. Floss and brush teeth.
2. Twist\Pull off syringe cap
3. Place a small bead of gel in the upper front tooth compartment of the tray. (about .5ml)
4. Place tray with gel in mouth, being careful not to push out the gel.
5. Remove excess gel with finger or cloth. Avoid direct contact with gums.
6. Use for about 5 minutes after teeth whitening.
7. After treatment, rinse mouth and brush teeth to remove any excess gel..