Chew Resistant Mouth Guard - Custom 6 mm
Custom Clear 6 mm Chew Resistant Sports Mouthguard
You've put in the work, now put in the protection.
You’ve put hours in the gym or on the field perfecting your skills and practicing for the big event. Why would you want to risk missing time or an injury without proper protection? Sporting Smiles offers the custom crystal-clear 6 mm chew proof athletic mouthguard. We layer 3mm of our chew-resistant inner material (shore hardness 95), with the exterior being 3mm of standard clear mouthguard material. If you find yourself grinding or clenching your mouthguard this is the product that will work the best for you. It’s identical to the mouthguards the pros wear in the UFC and NFL with the same level of protection. Contact sports are impossible to predict but you can bet on Sporting Smiles and the protection we offer against collisions and direct contact to the mouth. Our custom athletic mouthguards will fit perfectly on your teeth for a tight fit allowing you to focus on your opponent and not on adjusting your mouthguard. Drugstore mouthguards or standard brand mouthguards are bulky and offer minimum protection. With Sporting Smiles our custom 6 mm mouthguards have a sleek trim designed to allow more airflow through your mouth while you knockout the competition, and don’t worry trash talkers, your opponents will be able to hear you just fine with our custom fitting mouthguard.
Our athletic custom mouthguards are crafted in our dental lab by techs with over 10 years of experience in custom athletic dental products. Need your mouthguard before your next big gam? Select expedited shipping to beat the clock!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
This is the same product you would get from a dentist\orthodontics without the cost and the need for a dental visit.
Benefits of Custom Mouthguards
- Mouthguards Are Developed By Professional Lab Techs For Superior Fit And Protection
- 6mm Thin Made From High-Quality Fresh Material
- Extra Dense 6mm Mouthguard helps prevent chew marks and tearing
- Sleek And Compact Tight Fit For A Comfortable Experience
- Helps Prevent Chipped Teeth, Losing Teeth, and Tongue Injuries
- Durable and Longer Lasting Than Standard or Drugstore Mouthguards
- Clear Communication - Speak To and Command Your Teammates Easily with this Guard
Why Sporting Smiles?
- Over a Decade of Experience - Sporting Smiles has been crafting custom DIY dental products for over ten years all across the nation. With experience comes industry knowledge. Our lab techs have seen just about everything and have been trained to spot poor impressions or possible issues.
- High Grade Material - Sure, we could order cheaper material from across seas but our customers depend on the quality of our products for every day wear. Our purchasing team orders the highest grade material right here in the United States to ensure the freshest material available.
- Innovative Technology - Our lab techs are crafting your dental products with the newest and most advanced machines and software. Each tech goes through our training programs before qualifying for lab duties making each tech an expert in the latest advances for dental products.
- 5-Star Customer Service - We form many life-long relationships with our customers who continue to come back to Sporting Smiles for reorders due to our amazing products and customer service. Our service team is ready to answer your calls or emails throughout the day and help walk you through the purchasing process or answer any product questions.
Contact Sports Welcome
Do you need a mouthguard?
If you're an athlete and you play any of the following sports a mouthguard is highly recommended to avoid mouth injuries and costly dental repairs.
- Field Hockey
How it Works:
1. We will ship the self-impression Kit.
2. Watch the video and take an impression at home. Mail back.
3. We’ll make retainers and ship them back to you.
(Orders Take 10-14 Days Once We Receive Approved Impressions)
Watch Instructions For Our Easy Impression Kit
Complete Kit Includes
· Impression Material (3 Sets)
· Adjustable Impression Tray (1)
· Return Bags (1)
· Instruction Pamphlet
· Return Form
· Prepaid Postage Return Label (USA Only)
Easy DIY Custom Compression Kit
We’ve done our research when it comes to perfecting the best custom fitting mouthguards so much that our adjustable impression tray is patented. That's right, you are receiving the first adjustable molding tray for DIY custom dental products.
Over A Decade of Trust
For over a decade, Sporting Smiles has been trusted throughout the land for protecting the smiles of over a million customers. Our custom mouthguards have become the customer favorite due to their long-lasting nature and crystal-clear appearance. These are a superior choice and best defense against high impact sports compared to other brands.
Our mouthguards are so popular with helping our all-stars keep their smiles intact through the years that when the time comes to reorder a new mouthguard we have over a 92% retention rate for customers who have purchased a previous retainer with Sporting Smiles. If you reorder within a year you can save up to 35% on replacement retainers!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it hard to make the impressions at home? - We’ve helped thousands of people successfully make their at-home impressions using our kit. Because everyone’s mouth is different, it’s important to have an impression tray that adjusts. In 2011, we patented our adjustable tray to make it even easier to get a perfect impression. We include an extra set of impression material, just in case. You’ll want to watch the video and make sure you’ve got everything prepared properly. But in our experience, making the impression at home is much easier than scheduling an appointment, driving across town, sitting in a waiting room, and spending hundreds of extra dollars to have your orthodontist do this for you.
How Long Does It Take to get my mouthguard? - As soon as your impression is received, it will take approximately 10 business days before your new retainers is completed and shipped. International shipping can be a lengthy process. Please be patient when ordering internationally.
Do I need a Mouthguard? - If you play any sports chances are you will need a mouthguard to protect yourself and your teeth from costly injuries. We've made it easy for you by recommeding that athletes in the following sports use our 3 mm mouthguards - Basketball, Football, Rugby, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Gymanstics, Skateboarding, Hockey, Skiing, Water Polo, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Snowboarding, Water Surfering, Wrestling, Weight lifting, Power Lifting, and Equestrian.
We recommend our 6 mm custom mouthguard for extra protection for the following sports: Football, Rugby, Hockey, MMA, Boxing, Karate, Wrestling, and any other sports where you are expecting direct contact to the face.
What if I mess up on my impression? If the impression material hardens or the impression doesn't come out well, we will send you out a replacement putty free of charge, the tray is reusable. If the kit is sent in and the impression(s) were bad it would be a 15 dollar charge to cover shipping you another impression kit to you.
Are your products BPA Free? - Yes! All our products (retainers, whitening trays, night guards, and mouthguards) are BPA, BPS, DEHP, and latex-free.
Does Sporting Smiles accept HSA or Flex payment options? Yes! You can use your HSA card and if any special invoicing is required Sporting Smiles will work with your insurance company to complete the transaction. Teeth-grinding guards are an excellent choice to spend your HSA account on. Teeth-grinding is a serious oral health issue and without proper care or a solution can lead to expensive surgery or permanent facial reconstruction as the jaw bone shifts.
Can I add whitening trays to my mouthguard order?
Yes, but UPPER AND LOWER IMPRESSIONS ARE REQUIRED!
You will recieve enough supplies to make an impression of your upper and lower teeth even though you ONLY ordered 1 upper or 1 lower for your Mouthguard as you WHITEN your upper and lower teeth.
Why is Sporting Smiles so much cheaper than my dentist? - To purchase a custom mouthguard from your dentist in the past, your dentist would have to take an impression at his office and send it out to a dental laboratory for construction. This requires using valuable office time which needs to be incorporated into the cost of the guard. Because we operate our laboratory and are using a self-impression method we can dramatically reduce the cost of your mouthguard.