Essix Plus Clear Teeth Retainers| Qty: 2 (Mix and Match)
Replace your lost, cracked, gross, and damaged dental retainers with a new one from Sporting Smiles. Prevent your teeth from shifting using the most durable clear retainers available. Take your own impression at home and save hundreds over going to the dentist.
Upper and Lower Essix-Plus Clear Retainers
You've spent the money for a great smile. Let's keep it that way with online retainers.
One of the most common wishes for people of all ages is to have a great smile. Most have to work for it by spending thousands of dollars on braces, aligners, and other dental work but did you know that almost everyone will deal with teeth-shifting after their perfect smile is formed? There are numerous reasons and factors for teeth-shifting including orthodontic work, age, oral surgery, genetics, teeth grinding, and pressure from talking and eating. Teeth shifting can erase the beautiful work your orthodontist has created but the good news is that there is a solution with online retainers. Sporting Smiles is your premier choice for online retainers and offers custom DIY retainers made from the highest-quality material and crafted by professional trained lab techs with over a decade of experience. No need for expensive dental visits, no insurance required, and you'll receive your retainers without ever leaving your home. With our patented custom impression kit, your smile is safe with us.
Our clear Essix Plus clear retainers are created from 1mm Essix Plus material. Essix plus differs from our standard Essix by being stronger and clearer. The material is the same thickness as our standard Essix retainers but will hold up to more abuse than standard Essix material. Essix Plus offers a crystal-clear look for retainers making it optimal for being worn during the day while the sleek design makes them less noticeable. Our retainers are designed to prevent the teeth from moving or shifting after braces, orthodontic surgery, or after Invisalign aligners and Smile Direct aligners.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
This is the same product you would get from a dentist\orthodontics without the cost and the need for a dental visit.
Benefits of Essix-Plus Retainers
- Our No. 1 Selling Clear Retainers
- Retainers Are Developed By Professional Lab Techs For Superior Fit And Protection
- 1mm Thin Made From The Highest Quality Essix-Plus Material
- Sleek And Compact Tight Fit For A Comfortable Experience
- Helps Prevent Teeth-Shifting and Keeps Your Smile In Place
- More Durable and Longer Lasting Than Regular Essix Retainers
- Essix-Plus Has a Higher Resistance to the Common Yellow/White Spots on Standard Brands
- Order Retainers Online
Why Sporting Smiles?
- Over a Decade of Experience - Sporting Smiles has been crafting custom DIY clear retainers for over ten years all across the nation. With experience comes industry knowledge. Our lab techs have seen just about everything and have been trained to spot poor impressions or possible issues. Order online retainers with confidence!
- High Grade Material -Sure, we could order cheaper essix material from across seas but our customers depend on the quality of our retainers for every day wear. Our purchasing team orders the highest grade genuine essix right here in the United States to ensure the freshest material available.
- Innovative Technology - Our lab techs are crafting your dental products with the newest and most advanced machines and software. Each tech goes through our training programs before qualifying for lab duties making each tech an expert in the latest advances for dental products.
- 5-Star Customer Service - We form many life-long relationships with our customers who continue to come back to Sporting Smiles for reorders due to our amazing products and customer service. Our service team is ready to answer your calls or emails throughout the day and help walk you through the purchasing process or answer any product questions.
"Does it really work?"
We see this question come up a lot with potential customers that have been burned in the past by other dental products. Sure, we could tell you how great our clear retainers are but we'd rather have our REAL customers discuss our products. With thousands of 5-Star reviews, Sporting Smiles can be trusted for your oral care and smile.
How it Works:
1. We will ship the self-impression Kit
2. Watch the video and take impressions at home. Mail back.
3. We’ll make the custom retainers and ship it back to you.
With your order you will receive:
3 Sets of impression material (1 spare)
2 Adjustable impression trays and return bags
1 Instruction pamphlet with the return form
1 Prepaid postage return label (domestic orders only)
In your return package you will receive:
1 Custom Set of Upper and Lower Essix-Plus Super Clear Retainers
1 Storage Case
Free 3-way Shipping within the USA. (Return label not included for International)
Expedited orders are shipped priority mail (2-3 days) all 3-ways, and rushed in the lab. Approximately 10-15 days, depending on shipping.
Watch Instructions For Our Easy Impression Kit
Complete Kit Includes
· Impression Material (3 Sets)
· Adjustable Impression Tray (2)
· Return Bags (2)
· Instruction Pamphlet
· Return Form
· Prepaid Postage Return Label (USA Only)
Easy DIY Custom Compression Kit
We’ve done our research when it comes to perfecting the best custom fitting teeth-grinding guards so much that our adjustable impression tray is patented. That's right, you are receiving the first adjustable molding tray for DIY custom dental products.
Our No. 1 Selling Retainer
For over a decade, Sporting Smiles has been trusted throughout the land for protecting the smiles of over a million customers. Our Essix-Plus retainers have become the customer favorite due to their long-lasting nature and crystal-clear appearance. These are the premium choice and best defense against teeth-shifting.
Our retainers are so popular with helping our customers keep their beautiful smiles intact through the years that when the time comes to reorder new retainers we have over a 90% retention rate for customers who have purchased a previous retainer with Sporting Smiles. If you reorder within a year you can save up to 35% on replacement retainers!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it hard to make the impressions at home? - We’ve helped thousands of people successfully make their at-home impressions using our kit. Because everyone’s mouth is different, it’s important to have an impression tray that adjusts. In 2011, we patented our adjustable tray to make it even easier to get a perfect impression. We include an extra set of impression material, just in case. You’ll want to watch the video and make sure you’ve got everything prepared properly. But in our experience, making the impression at home is much easier than scheduling an appointment, driving across town, sitting in a waiting room, and spending hundreds of extra dollars to have your orthodontist do this for you.
How Long Does It Take to get my retainers? - As soon as your impression is received, it will take approximately 10 business days before your new retainers is completed and shipped. International shipping can be a lengthy process. Please be patient when ordering internationally.
What if I mess up on my impression? If the impression material hardens or the impression doesn't come out well, we will send you out a replacement putty free of charge, the tray is reusable. If the kit is sent in and the impression(s) were bad it would be a 15 dollar charge to cover shipping you another impression kit to you.
Are your products BPA Free? - Yes! All our products (retainers, whitening trays, night guards, and mouthguards) are BPA, BPS, DEHP, and latex-free.
Does Sporting Smiles accept HSA or Flex payment options?Yes! You can use your HSA card and if any special invoicing is required Sporting Smiles will work with your insurance company to complete the transaction. Teeth-grinding guards are an excellent choice to spend your HSA account on. Teeth-grinding is a serious oral health issue and without proper care or a solution can lead to expensive surgery or permanent facial reconstruction as the jaw bone shifts.
Can I add whitening trays to my night guard order?
Yes, but UPPER AND LOWER IMPRESSIONS ARE REQUIRED!
You will recieve enough supplies to make an impression of your upper and lower teeth even though you ONLY ordered 1 upper or 1 lower for your Night Guard as you WHITEN your upper and lower teeth.
Whitening Trays are made with diffrent material than the night guard. Whitening Bleach can not be used on night guards, only custom whitening trays.
Why is Sporting Smiles so much cheaper than my dentist? - To purchase a typical retainer in the past, your dentist would have to take an impression at his office and send it out to a dental laboratory for construction. This requires using valuable office time which needs to be incorporated into the cost of the guard. Because we operate our laboratory and are using a self-impression method we can dramatically reduce the cost of your retainer.